Sunday, February 8, 2009

Still spreading my wings!


This little bird is the first of many I hope. Like all the things I make, he is made from repurposed wool and cotton (and wire, old rusty wire!). My husband made a template ( a board with nails for me to wrap the wire around), so the feet are all somewhat the same size. I have been getting great reaction to this little guy.

I'll be with my friends at the Green With Indie sale at Webster University on March 21 and 22. We'll have lots of new items all made from repurposed materials. Check out the Green With Indie Website. They will be featuring an artist each week. There will be demonstrations and food and much more.


We will also be in Columbia at Earth Day on April 19th with the Missouri Etsy-Centrics group.

No comments:

Post a Comment